Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Rest of the Story :)

Here are the rest of the photos from Emily and Josh's wedding last week. I've shown you their first glimpse, their portraits, her bridals and their details. Now for the ceremony and reception.
The ceremony and reception were held at McKinney Memorial Bible Church in Fort Worth and the church coordinator Tracy kept everything running on time. The food was catered by All in Good Taste and the cakes were from Swanky Cakes. And of course, the photography was by me and my wonderful assistant Emily. Here are your photos :)
I'll start off with a few ring photos because you know how I love them. The whole wedding party wore TOMS.

This is the reading they had...together in perfect harmony.

Just before the ceremony we went outside to take a few photos and the wind caught Emily's veil!

The rings bearers and flower girl head down the aisle. Look how proud and happy Carter is! He is super adorable!

The doors open and Emily steps in with her dad.

Josh sees Emily.

I can just read his little mind. He's like oooh, mommy's so pretty!

A sweet moment as Emily starts to cry listening to the song written especially fro them by her bridesmaid Jana

Just married. A happy family.

First Dance.

For the first time ever...the fluorescent lights in the ceiling make a cool photo.

A prayer.

Josh's dad starts to cry while hugging his new daughter-in-law. This makes my heart melt.

I lone Emily's reaction after Josh put a dot of icing on her nose. So cute!

Kiss!

The cake was so good. Red velvet and white chocolate layers. YUM!

Toast.

We went outside during the reception for a few fun photos, and of course Carter got in on the action!

I don't usually do color pop photos but I just loved the bright pink and orange of their wedding colors and it works on these photos.

Love, love, LOVE those orange vests!

A sweet moment while they had their last dance.

The Exit!

No comments:

Post a Comment