Saturday, June 12, 2010

Emily and Josh are getting married!

It was a busy evening for me I had a wedding rehearsal at 5 and a magazine shoot at 8 and in the middle I took some photos at Emily and Josh's rehearsal. They are such a fun couple as you will see in the photos.
This is why I go the the rehearsal. If you have been to a wedding you know they are all similar...but different. I like to know the order of my brides' ceremony and make sure I'm aware of all the special little things they might be planning for the wedding day.

Look at how he's looking at her. That's it. That's why I shoot the weddings. I love to see that look, that smile, right there. It makes my insides melt.

There are just some photos you can't take at a wedding. They are having a sand ceremony and while the pastor was talking I could see their hands through the glass so I walked up and took the picture. Never would I do that during a ceremony.

I was too far away to hear what was being said but I just think this photo is great.

The pastor made up some vows about Emily getting to spend all the money on whatever she wants. What a great reaction.

So do we kiss or not? They took a vote. Kissing won.

So then the pastor made them practice the kiss about five times. It was really fun.
A prayer at the end of the rehearsal.

I had to zoom in and take a close-up because I absolutely love how he is holding her hand in both of his.

1 comment:

  1. These are so cute! I can't wait to see the rest and the wedding photos!
    - Jena

    ReplyDelete