Friday, January 8, 2010

Shoes!

So I gave my advanced photo class the option of choosing their own assignments for next semester with the intent of taking one of their ideas and making it their final exam for this semester. Each kid got to give me three things they wanted to photograph and like 4 kids wrote "shoes" on their list so I made that the final exam :)

I photograph the brides shoes at all the weddings so I figured I'd put some examples up on my blog for the motivated students to get some ideas from.

I shot this one last week and I just love the shadows. I'm a big fan of pretty light.
Simple and elegant, but the polka-dots make it fun.
I like the white on white. It really makes the details stand out.
If you have some Jimmy Choo's, you should show off that label ;) I like the stripes that match the shoe color too, that was a bonus.
Reflections are nice.
Patterns are fun.
How about a little black and white, stark contrast with the veil?
What about something a little tighter? Do I need to see the whole shoe in every photo? Nope!
Don't forget the grooms shoes too!

No comments:

Post a Comment