Thursday, January 21, 2010

Candy Hearts

I am working on some cards designs for Red River Paper for Valentine's Day and I purchased a bag of conversation hearts to photograph for an idea I have. So...those candy hearts are not exactly as I remember them as a kid. First of all, the little sayings aren't on every heart, and most of the hearts that have writing on them can barely be read. So disappointing. On the bright side there were some fun new sayings on the hearts like "Text Me" and "UR Hot" so that made me laugh. Here are a few of my candy hearts photos.

Hugs and Kisses!
Tweet me!
Seriously...if you want to follow me on twitter I am ellmanphoto.
I may not end up using the candy hearts in my card designs after all but I still like the photos, and if you are interested in making your own Valentine's Day cards the templates should be posted on the Red River site sometime next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment