Sunday, January 10, 2010

Loving it!

I photographed the Cowboys vs Eagles playoff football game tonight and the google alerts are already rolling in. I love it! So far I've been picked up by some by papers and a few blogs. But first, a fun photo from the end of the game taken by David J. Phillip. There I am in the left hand corner taking photos of the quarterbacks meeting on the field.
Here's a photo of the quarterbacks from my angle and in the far right hand side you can see David. :) Fun!
The Newspapers:
The Hamilton Spectator
The Houston Chronicle
The Boston Globe
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
TV and such:
CBC. The home of Hockey Night in Canada likes football too :)
ESPN
A great fan photo on ESPN
Yahoo sports
My Romo photo from the end of the game on Yahoo
The Blogs:
Sportsnipe
Another one on Sportsnipe
SB Nation
The Canal Street Chronicles

No comments:

Post a Comment