Friday, January 22, 2010

Lens Baby

I got a Lens Baby to play with today. So fun! Its a Composer series and I used the f/8 aperture disc. My subject was not a cooperative as I would have liked (I had to bribe her with some pupperoni!), but I still got to see how cool the images look when I move the "sweet spot" around. Annie kept running around and rolling in the grass and this is not a lens for stopping action, number one you have to manual focus and number two I chose the f/8 aperture disc so my shutter speed was at 1/125. My puppy wiggles faster than that :)

Sweet Spot in the middle looks pretty nice.
Looks neat as a vertical too.
This is my favorite. I put the "sweet spot" off to the lower right and she finally looked at me without moving out of the frame. Finally!

No comments:

Post a Comment