Saturday, October 24, 2009

More from New York

Here are a few photos I took last night with the point-and-shoot. Not a "real" camera by any stretch of the imagination but a step up from my cell phone.

Here's the Empire State Building as seen from the backseat of the car.
This is the same photo of the skyline reflection from yesterday but this time taken with a better camera and a little zoom. It reminds me of a fun house mirror...that's kind of how I see NYC a little fun and a little scary at the same time.
One of the book vendors I am considering has these tiny duplicate books available. They are the same as the larger version but only 5x5 inches or 4x6 inches. So cute! And I love the leather cover colors.
It was misty raining after the conference and I took this photo through the mist covered window of the car.
Here we are in the mirror in the parking garage after dinner.
What a fun day! Photo Expo, Carmine's for dinner and a rainy car tour of the city. Maybe next time I'll actually have the time to get out and walk around New York.

2 comments:

  1. You have been on top of the Empire State Building... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the second picture of the warped skyine! So cool!!

    ReplyDelete