Saturday, October 24, 2009

Cameras

I saw the new Canon cameras at photo expo. Oh so nice! I got to put my hands on the 7D and the new EOS 1D Mark IV. I actually got a little private meeting with one of the Canon reps. I can't decide which one I want! The Mark IV has such a fast motor drive and the focus is amazing. The 7D has the ability to shoot video and still at the same time...with auto focus in the video which is a fabulous upgrade from the 5D. It also has a faster motor drive than the 5D but it doesn't have a full frame sensor. Now always a bad thing...the 1.6 sensor and the faster motor drive are great for sports. I do like the full frame sensor for weddings though. So...such decisions.
Lissette shows me the Mark IV. So shiny and new!
Me with the 2 new cameras.

No comments:

Post a Comment