Saturday, October 31, 2009

Football and Volleyball

The last two days I've been to 3 football games and a volleyball game. Busy, busy, but I love that. Making pretty pictures makes me happy! So here are a few nice ones.

Football first...The quarterback throws a pass over the bigger defender and offensive lineman in the 7th grade game.
The quarterback gets sacked in the varsity game.
Screaming fans always make for great tight face photos.
Now for the volleyball...I happened to be shooting horizontal when these two players dove for a short serve...usually I'm shooting vertical and I cut off half the action :) not this time!
Love everything about this photo...the expressions on the kid hitting and the player in the background are great.
I like it when I can get faces of both teams in volleyball...not always an easy task.

No comments:

Post a Comment