Monday, October 5, 2009

The Mendoza's

Today I met the Mendoza's at the Botanic Garden to take some family photos. They have a beautiful family and were so fun to hang out with. We walked around the gardens and stopped at several different locations to take pictures. Here are a few of my favorites. It was so hard to choose just a few...look at this amazing smile! She has so much personality for a three- year-old. And her parents...gorgeous!

A sweet moment by the water.
Serious by a tree.
Smiling with dad.
Love this candid of them walking in the park. Check out the purse, yes she is a girly, girl! Awesome!
This is my favorite of the family portraits. We did a lot of traditional ones with them all grouped together in a tight cluster but this one's different and I like that.
This is mom and dad...what a fabulous couple!
Thanks for letting me spend some time with you! You have a beautiful family!

No comments:

Post a Comment