Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Family Scrapbook Page

Yesterday I showed you a cute family photo I took and I desaturated, so today I will show you the scrapbook page I created for that photo. It would be easier for me if I could use all the parts of one digital kit, but I just can't find one kit that's perfect for me :) There are so many cool designers out there who create gorgeous kits that I can't choose just one!

I used parts and pieces of several different kits I have downloaded from the internet and I did lots of fun stuff in Photoshop including making a cutout and using overlays. I even went in with the eraser and erased part of the handwriting font so that the worn folded paper shows through. I think it gives it a little bit of realism...
Thanks and credits for the elements used in this page go to Rachel at 1905 designs for the background paper from her Color of Water Paper Pack: Laurence at Nini-lolo Designs for the worn paper from her Girls Dreams Add on; Tracy Lykins at retrodiva designs for her Tangled Roses Alpha; Nicole at Digi-Designs by Nicole for the bulldog clip from her Dream Big kit; Shel at Shel Bell Scraps for the flowers from her celebrate love kits which I resized and recolored to match my layout; and Kevin and Amanda for Amanda's Hand font.

What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I think I love it :)

    Very, very nice work... makes me think I need to get regular Photoshop and not just Elements ;)

    And I assume you'll be sending me this page for my own book??? Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete