Thursday, April 16, 2009

Bluebonnet Page

Here's my bluebonnet page! This was a quick one. I made it in record time, just under an hour! Wow! ...of course I've been thinking and planning in my head all day, I just had to put the elements together on the page to make it happen.
Thanks and credits for this page go to Andrea for the background paper from her Awesome Freebie Kit, Atomic Cupcake for the chrome action, Amanda Laborde for the rubberband from her After the Rain Kit, and Vicki Parker for the heart charm from her Baby Boy kit.  And of course I used my favorite font, Amanda's Hand from Kevin and Amanda.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Perectly simple, which is sometimes what you want when the pictures are so great!

    And that is record time... I'm proud of you, girl :)

    ReplyDelete