Sunday, April 26, 2009

Birthday Party Scrapbook Page

I have finally gotten around to scrapping Rachel's birthday party. I took the photos at the party and I had a little idea in my mind while I was shooting. I wanted to try to get a photo of every girl who attended the party on the page. They are all in the cluster at the top and then there is a group photo at the bottom. Miley Cyrus is even in the cluster at the top because I took a photo of the screen at the very beginning of the movie. The pics look pretty small here but when I print it 12x12 it will look fantastic I'm sure! I used a photo as the background and only shapes and type to create the graphics. The fonts are suede and Amanda's Hand in case you were wondering. So I had to download no kits to make this cool page. Bonus!

1 comment: