Sunday, September 8, 2013

Megan + Brady = Love

Last night I had the pleasure of photographing Megan and Brady's wedding at Sanford House in Arlington. When I say they were a fun wedding party...I mean it! They danced down the aisle and wore yellow sunglasses for their photos. We had so much fin at their wedding. Here's a peek.
 Megan and Brady have so much fun together. I love this candid moment from their post ceremony portraits. Aren't they adorable?
 The bling!
So they really did dance in...I wasn't kidding about that. It was awesome!
 Wearing yellow sunglasses and checkered Vans, Brady waits for his bride, and she was all smiles when she saw him. Love!
 The Sanford House is a gorgeous outdoor venue.
 The best man "lost" the ring. And as a twist on the usual the last groomsman walked up and did the magic trick where he pulled the ring from behind the best man's ear. Awesome! I also love the ring bearer just running around. He's their super cute two-year-old son. He didn't hang with us for very many photos but the ones we did get of him are priceless.
...Like this one. Hello everyone, I know there are some people getting married back there but look at me :) Cute!
 Laughter and Love. That's what it's all about.
 And they danced back down the aisle :)
 The wedding party...
 ...was awesome!
And Megan and Brady are perfect.
 Congratulations Megan and Brady. I'll have the rest of your photos edited soon!

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous photos, Sharon! You are definitel the BEST!!! It was great seeing you!

    cynthia morton

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cynthia! It was so great to see you too. I wish I ran into you more often.

      Delete