Sunday, September 8, 2013

Carly's a cutie!

Today I got to meet the sweetest little 8-day-old sweetie, Carly. I photographed her parent's wedding last year and now they are a perfect little family of three :)
She really is just precious laying on a handmade quilt.
 Both of her parents are Aggies so we did a few with their Aggie rings and a maroon and white tutu. We also listened to Robert Earl Keene through the whole session and I'm pretty sure if Robert Earl Keene is your lullaby you are a future Aggie...Carly loved it.
 With mommy...
...and Daddy
 love these two as well. The pink and grey is so calm and pretty.
 A perfect sleepy baby and perfect little toes.
Finally, I remembered their bedroom form the day I shot Adrienne getting ready for her wedding and I knew I wanted to photograph them with the baby on the bed reflected in this mirror in the corner of the room...they are simply perfect.
Congratulations Adrienne and Jordan! Carly is beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment