Sunday, December 16, 2012

Erin's Bridals

I photographed Erin and Brad's wedding about three weeks ago and I've just finished editing and I'm ready to blog about their wedding but first I want to share a few of her bridal portraits. She is simply stunning.
We met at a park in Arlington and we were blessed with a beautiful cloudy sky. Not only was the light perfect on Erin the sky looks amazing in the photos. Love that. Isn't she gorgeous?
Here are a few more where you can see all of her dress. I love, love, LOVE the one with the columns. Erin looks like a queen.
 Then we went around the corner for a little bit different look. Since her wedding was in the fall we wanted a few fallen leaves in the photos and we found the perfect spot.
 Erin was a trooper because the day she flew in for her bridal session was probably the coldest day we've had all winter. I think she wore her fur stole more for her bridals hen she did on her wedding day since it was really warm that day. By the way, her bouquet is by Rae at Rae's Exclusive designs - Think Red. She is awesome to work with and does the most fabulous floral arrangements.
Erin, thanks for choosing me to be your photographer! I loved photographing you and Brad. You guys are awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment