Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The Bryant Family

A few weeks ago I got to spend the evening with one of my favorite families. I photographed Rachel and Jason's wedding a year ago and they wanted to take some family portraits now that they are all one amazing family :) We went to a park in Forth Worth that might just be by new favorite place to shoot and had some fun.
 Mikaela, Malia, Keylee, and Lukas - close up!
And a second set shot a little looser. I love the colors in these photos.
The whole family.
Something different. I like it.
 The kids
 The parents
 The family that plays together...has so much fun!
 See...I told you they were fun :) 
 One last one in the grass. I'm glad you braved the stickers and wind because this photo is so beautiful :) You guys rock!
I hope you love your photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment