Monday, September 12, 2011

Emily - Fort Worth Bridal Portraits

I'm so glad I can finally post Emily's bridal portraits because I really love how they turned out. She decided last minute that she wanted to take some and we had a blast shooting all around downtown Fort Worth. Here are my favorites.
Yes, she wore cowboy boots :) 
She's gorgeous. Just look at those eyes.
 So much fun!
 After we shot in the studio we braved the heat outside for a few shots with some bricks and with the courthouse behind her.
 Then we stopped at the church where she would get married in just three days.
 And finally, we actually were going to Station 2 when I saw this cool old building with glass block windows and we took the last of her photos here. I love this location and I'm going back...soon I hope!
 Emily you are a gorgeous bride! Thanks for choosing Ellman Photography!

No comments:

Post a Comment