Sunday, September 18, 2011

Beautiful Brandy!

This evening I got to spend some time with Brandy and her parents. They came to the studio for a fun senior portrait session and I think we got some great photos. Here's a peek :)
Fist we went outside to my new favorite shooting place. I love these glass blocks.
 We walked around the corner and found this off white wall where we had a little fun climbing in the windows, showing off the boots, and letting the wind blow her hair and skirt. 
 Then we went into the studio and played with my new floor. 

 I love how this one shows off her class ring and beautiful eyes.
 A few in black and white
 A few more on the white background. 
 Brandy was an awesome model!
Thanks for choosing me to photograph your Senior Portraits. I hope you love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment