Thursday, December 2, 2010

Cool Stuff at Scrap That Idea

This month at Scrap That Idea you can get a beautiful collaboration kit called Christmas Past. Lots of traditional reds and greens. I scrapped my photos from last year's family Christmas with it. Love those glittery swirls. My husband hates and I mean HATES real glitter that gets all over the house, which I of course love, but I can put all the glitter I want on my digital pages :) 
 Here's the full kit. I just used a tiny sampling of it to create my page. Go get it at Scrap That Idea.
They also have a new kit called Winter Chill. I love the blues in this one and the snowflake paper is super cute. This is a page from last January when it actually snowed in DFW. Normally we get ice but we got real snow. Annie was not sure what to think about it at all.
 You can get Winter Chill totally free if you spend $5 this month. What a deal. Get Winter Chill here.

No comments:

Post a Comment