Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Scrapbook pages

I'm loving being on these creative teams because it forces me to scrapbook :) Not that I have to be forced...I love it but it forces me to find time. I have thousands of photos on my hard drive that need to find a home! Mel Hains released two new kits last week and they are beautiful. If you like them go check them out at Gingerscaps where she is guest designing this month.

First is Happy Snaps. This kit is so perfect for me. It's all about the photographer. Thanks Mike for the photo of me on the sideline!

Next is Mother Wife and I used it to scrap some photos of my grandmother, my mother and myself. I don't think I ever saw this photo of my mother until a few years ago, and it's pretty weird and cool at the same time that we have the same pose for a portrait taken in high school. If I remember correctly she wasn't even at that photo session with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment