Friday, December 3, 2010

More Scrapbook Pages

I know I'm a year behind but hey...one year isn't too bad, right? This week I used two awesome kits designed by Vicki to scrap last years holiday festivities. She released the kits in her store at Scrap That Idea today so you can get them too.
This is last year's Christmas Tree in downtown Fort Worth and I made the page using the Jolly Christmas kit. I love this kit. It might me my favorite so far. I'm into non-traditional holiday colors this year (wait until you see my Christmas Card!) so the teal and lime green made me happy. I love the silly photos of me too. Yes my husband puts up with me ;)
Breakfast with Santa was scrapped using Christmas Time. It's a more traditional kit with reds and dark greens. I like the sloppy border paper in the kit. It rocks.
and get Christmas Time free when you buy Jolly Christmas. What a deal. You can buy it here too if you don't want both kits.

No comments:

Post a Comment