Friday, August 20, 2010

Tyler's Senior Portraits

A few weeks ago Tyler and I spent the afternoon taking his Senior portraits out in Granbury. Boy was it hot. I think we topped out at 106-degrees that day but Tyler was a trooper and even put on his letter jacket for a few. I think his photos turned out awesome and here are a few of my favorites.
He wanted railroad tracks so we went there and had some fun. Seriously over 100 degress and in a coat. He is dedicated!
Really love this one, under the bridge.
Like that smile. I think he had fun. I did!
Love this railing and wall.
There was a flag in a window on the square so we worked it into a photo as well.
I like this closeup with the weathered wall behind him.
At the park.
So Tyler's dad brought his dog out for the very end of our session. What a great dog and I saw this old garage when we were driving to our last location so we went back and took the dog photos there. Perfect.
Puppy profile
Love this one. It's my very favorite. There's nothing like the unconditional love between a boy and his dog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment