Monday, August 9, 2010

Its 8-9-10!

Annette and Gerardo got married today! It was an intimate beautiful ceremony at the courthouse. We had a lot of fun taking photos. This is a composite I made from the sign outside the door of the courtroom and their kiss. I like it.

Now for the story of their day...
Husband and Wife...married on 8.9.10 :)

The ring bearer shows them off.

Waiting...

Annette and her niece peek in to see if it is their turn yet.

His ring is dangling from her pinkie :)

The vows.

The kiss!

And immediately after the kiss, this is perfect. I can just read her mind right here. "I'm married!"

I love this one with the star.

Just Married!

A sweet moment.

They were so much fun, laughing and smiling all day.

Cake!

Congratulations! 8.9.10 is such a cool wedding date!

No comments:

Post a Comment