Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Scrapbook!

Wow. I am so very far behind on my scrapbooking. I had a little time tonight with nothing to edit so I decided to make a page. This is from when we went to Las Vegas in March. I'm pretty proud of the background. It's two photos I took at the hotel with a couple of textures overlaid on it to make it look like a paper. :) I liked the swirly painted walls at the MGM Grand so one day I just took a photo of them with the intent of using them as the background for a page then I was looking through my stash of digital elements and I found this glittery swirl that I downloaded from digitreats a very long time ago. It's a perfect match. I recolored it of course and I found a glittery alpha called Seduced by Sarah Bryan that I liked as well. The post-it flags are by the Scrappin' Cop. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment