Sunday, February 22, 2015

Recently Publshed photos

Gosh, I've been so busy shooting that I haven't had time to stop and pull my published photos to share with you. We tonight I had a few hours and I decided to pull the photos from all my google alerts that have been sitting in my inbox for the last few months. I'm not going to lie...I should have done this sooner because some of the links had expired and I could no longer grab the photos, but there's still lots of fun action to share.

I'll start with a photo I'm pretty proud of. I was honored to be asked to help shoot the Inaugural National Championship game and I ended up being the photographer on the winning sideline. This photo was given the the "pool" so everyone could use and and wow...I saw it everywhere. I just pulled a few of the websites that used it big but I could have pulls hundreds :)
 Another version...just after the gatorade came down.
Last night at UTA I shot both Men's and Women's basketball. Lucky for me my wonderful husband was home to shoot softball and baseball for me since I had a Bar Mitzvah to photograph in the morning and afternoon.
Thursday I shot the Stars vs Sharks NHL hockey game. I saw it in the San Francisco Gate
and in the San Jose Mercury News
In the North Carolina State
Here are a few more older hockey clips that I just got around to pulling. This was in the Dallas Morning News
 The Bakersfield Californian
Another in the DMN
The Time Colonist
 canada.com
 I shot the Armed Forced Bowl in the pouring rain. Freezing pouring rain...and it turned out to be a wild ending with Houston scoring three touchdowns in the final few minutes of the game to win in an upset. Here's a gallery from the Concord Monitor
The Contra Costa Times
Houston Chronicle
 The Day
La Crosse Tribune
Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
 A really old Dallas Cowboys photo showed up recently as well. I was really too bust last fall to shoot any NFL on Sundays so this photo is at least a year old.
 and finally some baseball from last summer in the Kitsap Sun

No comments:

Post a Comment