Sunday, June 23, 2013

Emily and Caleb are married!

A few hours ago I watched Emily and Caleb get married. It was a beautiful service at St Andrews Methodist Church with a wonderful reception at Bent Tree Country Club. Christie Chipper did the makeup on all the gorgeous girls, DJ John Pollard of FX Entertainment kept the party going at the reception, the cakes were from The Cake Guys and Sean McGinty from My Private Driver took them to their hotel after their amazing day. Here's a little peek at some wonderful :)
Love their rings.
 Emily's Dress and her bouquet wrapped in a piece of lace from her mother's wedding dress.
It's she stunning?
Here are all the gorgeous girls.
And the fun crew of guys.
 And the sweet little flower girl.
This wedding party was so much fun. They humored me for a few minutes with my idea for the mirror shot and I think it turned out nice and then they braved the heat for a few minutes outside. Thanks guys, it was so worth it!
 Caleb and Emily got a little alone time at the church...
...and again at sunset on the gold course. I love all these photos.
 Yeah, I know..these are out of order and I'm usually a time-order kind of girl but I like the quick sequence of these next few together.
First Kiss.
First Dance.
 Last Dance.
 Exit!
Congratulations Caleb and Emily! Your wedding was amazing and I hope your life together is amazing too.

No comments:

Post a Comment