Sunday, September 9, 2012

My busy weekend

Oh how I love to be busy. This weekend was no exception :)
Friday: UTA volleyball
 Saturday: First, Cross Country
 Second, UTA Volleyball
 Third, TCU football.
TCU opened their new stadium but the day was all about Coach Gary Patterson, more on that later. If you want to see all the photos check out the gallery on the TCU magazine facebook page.
 Casey Pachall warms up. I borrowed a 400 2.8 for the game and I love it. I might be bruised and sore from carrying it around but it sure does get me nice and tight on the action :)
 The Frogs take the field through a cloud of smoke.
 The first time the Frogs got the ball, they ran the punt back for a touchdown, nor that what I call "opening" your new stadium!
 #20 had a great game.
 and so did everyone else. It was a 56-0 shutout.
 Casey Pachall chest bumps his receiver after connecting for a touchdown pass then he keeps on celebrating on his way back to the bench.
 So back to GP. He became the winningest coach at TCU Saturday night. How cool is that to witness?
 He ran over to the sidelines and told the fans it was for them.
 He was presented with a crystal trophy but what I love is the look between him and his wife. Right there in that moment, you can tell it's just them. They've done this together.
Then he took the trophy back to the stands. Boy he had me running all over the place :)
 Sunday: In the morning I hung out with one of my favorite families. Jace is 6 months old and we are doing a little football theme for his first year photos so we took some photos out at Cowboys Stadium. He's not so sure about the feeling of that turf on his legs, but he's so adorable.
 He's also not quite sure what to do with the football...yet, but big sister Lauren sure does.
 Love this family :)
 Sunday evening I hung out with Lauren for a few 10 year old birthday photos. Yes, today is her birthday and she was working her model poses. We had so much fun! I'm not usually a flare kind of girl but it was perfect for out photos today.
 Look how beautiful she is...ad she had no sleep last night because she has a "wake-over" with 5 of her friends. Can I be 10 again? Please.
And that was my bust weekend...now I go to bed so I can edit all these photos tomorrow after school :)

No comments:

Post a Comment