Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Family :)

Sunday I had the pleasure of photographing my good friend Sharon and her daughter at Sharon's home. She has a pretty amazing backyard with lots of great backgrounds for photos, but the challenge was to impress a fellow photographer. I always find it a challenge and even a little intimidating to photograph someone else who does the same job as me, but Sharon and her daughter were so fun to work with, they were open to all my ideas, and I think we got some photos they will treasure. Here's a peek.
We started out with a little back-lit sun flare and then Sharon has this little weathered wooden building in her yard. It's fabulous.
 I just love that weathered grey background with the purple and raspberry, and that tiny bit of green. Perfect color pop. And Sharon and Kim were great models :)
 Thanks for having me come out to take your photos. I hope you love them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment