Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Van + Stephen = Happily Ever After

Last Saturday Van and Stephen got married. It. Was. Amazing. They had a traditional Vietnamese Ceremony at her parents home in Allen and then a beautiful American Style reception in Arlington. It was the best of both worlds, and I loved photographing this beautiful couple. Here's a little preview :)
The colors at the morning ceremony were vivid and gorgeous.
 They were holding hands while their families gave them advice. It was really wonderful to watch, and I photographed their rings on the betel nut leaves. Betel nuts are on of the traditional gifts the groom's family gives to the bride's family.
 After the traditional Vietnamese ceremony the happy couple traveled separately to Arlington to get ready again for their American style reception. They had a first look at the hotel. I love the change in the expression on Stephen's face. He was the happiest groom I've ever photographed. He smiled from the moment I saw him on the bus at 9 am to the end of the reception.
 Then we took a few portraits at the hotel. I love this window at the end of the hallway. Gorgeous light for a gorgeous couple.
Super sweet too.
 I love the way they look at each other. There is just love in every glance.
Congratulations Van and Stephen! I'll get the rest of your photos edited for you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment