Wednesday, August 1, 2012

How Cool is This?

Last year I photographed all the TCU volleyball games and I've been seeing my photos on their posters for this season all over town, but today I went over to the TCU Recreation center to take a few photos for the team and saw my photos are being displayed as murals at the entrance to the gym. How cool is that!
Here's one of the schedule posters hanging on the bulletin board in the rec center.
 When you walk in the front door you see this :)
 Then all the way down the hall is this one with a cool overhead shot I took with a fisheye during a sold out game.
 Inside the gym...even cooler...High up on the wall is this mural about 12 feet long with photos I took over the season.
 and on the opposite side...another.

Again...how cool is that?

Head out to a game this year...support Horned Frog Volleyball and see the cool artwork featuring photos by yours truly :) Go Frogs!

1 comment:

  1. I know they LOVE having you as their official photog.

    ReplyDelete