Saturday, June 9, 2012

Kaylee + Chase = Happily Ever After

This evening I had the pleasure of photographing Kaylee and Chase's wedding at The Orchard in Azle. It was perfect. I'm downloading the images right now and I just wanted to share a little sneak peek at the photos we took after the wedding at the hotel. The Omni in Fort Worth is a gorgeous hotel and Kaylee asked me if I would come back with them and take a few photos...of course! When she told me they wanted to jump on the bed in wedding attire...I was all in. :) Kaylee and Chase, YOU ROCK! I love, love LOVE the photos in your room.
Jumping!
They are so sweet. I love them.
 Gorgeous.
Congratulations Kaylee and Chase! I hope you have a wonderful honeymoon and I'll get the rest of your photos edited soon. You were amazing today :)

1 comment:

  1. Love love love these pictures! I can't wait to see the rest.

    Darlene

    ReplyDelete