Sunday, May 29, 2011

Pamela and Dennis are Married!

Yesterday I had the pleasure of photographing the most wonderful couple, Pamela and Dennis. They were amazing and beautiful and their wedding was absolutely fabulous. I've photographed some pretty things in some pretty places but Pam, her wedding gown and Christ the King Catholic Church were breathtaking. Her wedding planner Emily Youngblood of Blessed Unions was wonderful to to work with and the Church Coordinator Colleen was awesome. Here's a little sneak peek for you :)

Check out her gown and their rings!
So Pamela's dad is a videographer for a local TV station and he was doing double duty all evening as interviewer for the wedding video and proud father of the bride. Her wedding video is going to be amazing. I love this shot its so behind the scenes fun.
 Just a few from the ceremony. I love the look on the Dennis' face as he watches his bride walk down the aisle.
 A kiss as they leave the Sanctuary. Didn't I tell you it was gorgeous? Christ the King has the most beautiful sanctuary I've seen it just glows golden.
 Congratulations Dennis and Pam! You guys are gorgeous! I'll get your wedding edited and the rest of the photos online for you soon!

1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful pictures! I was at the wedding and it was one of the most elegant weddings I have ever been to and I have been to a lot of fabulous weddings.

    ReplyDelete