Friday, April 22, 2011

Trevor...The Original.

Last night Trevor and his mom and I hung out for a few hours to capture his senior portraits. Trevor is not your typical senior. He's an artist, a musician, and honestly one of the most creative kids I know. His senior portraits were a challenge for me because Trevor is so artistic and creative himself. He's one of my students and I've know him for three years now so it was easy for me to capture the "real" Trevor. Here are the highlights.
We had to show off his new tats and his tunnels. I thinks he got the tattoos about a month ago and he's had the tunnels as long as I've known him. He always has fun with it. I remember the first day he was back in class after getting his tattoos he let Lucas "slap them in". Hilarious. Love this kid!
He plays the euphonium in marching band...
...and he's an amazing photographer.
He is...The Original.
 I always love a little James Dean retro photo.
 I love this one.
 With some fun lights at the Fort Worth Water Gardens.
 We had to do something cool with his cap and gown so we went with the line of lights outside as opposed to the traditional inside studio cap and gown shots, and finally since he's into music we stopped at the Jazz Lounge with the cool neon lights to end of our session.
Thanks Trevor for choosing me to shoot your senior portraits. I'm honored. Kids like you are one in a million, and I've been lucky to be your teacher for 3 years. I'm so proud of all your accomplishments. I can't wait to see where your future leads you. Someday I'll me able to say I knew you when :) That's my good thing for today.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! These came out absolutely amazing, I'm so glad that I chose you to do my senior pictures because I don't think that a stranger could have captured the amount of my personality that you did last night! Thank you so very much, I don't think I can express my gratitude for not only these senior pictures, but for everything you've taught me!

    ReplyDelete