Friday, April 29, 2011

Aaron and Wynne Engaged!

This evening I spent a few hours with Aaron and Wynne. They are getting married later this year and came to Dallas/Fort Worth to take their engagement portraits. So. Much. Fun.

Here's a little sneak peek:
 Aren't they a beautiful couple?
 We had fun exploring and finding places to take photos. I love all the green in these two photos it feels so fresh like new love :)
 Of course we have to show off the bling!
 I love this staircase and they were great sports climbing all over it for me. This is like a photo booth sequence...Sweet, Silly, Sexy. Love it!
Finally you can't come to Texas and not photograph the sunset. We were actually headed somewhere else when I saw this little hill with tall grass growing on it and I pulled into a gas station and we hopped out and ran up the hill. It was perfect timing and anyone who's ever gone on a photo shoot with me know what happens when I see something that inspires me...we just pull over, hop out and shoot. :) 
Thanks Aaron and Wynne for coming all the way to Texas for your photo shoot. I hope you love your photos and I can't wait for your wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment