Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Baby James

This evening I had the pleasure photographing 20-day-old Baby James. Oh what a sweetie. He might have been the easiest newborn I have ever photographed. There was no crying. Seriously...none. He was just perfect. Here's a few from James first modeling session :)
Here they are...a beautiful little family. Kristen is one of my former students and it was fabulous to see her again and to see her so happy in love.
Mommy
 Daddy
 Everybody's toes.
Love this one. 
 Baby James showing off his muscles :)
 Sweet sleepy little man.
 Mommy's engagement ring.
 I love this one. Seriously LOVE it.
Thanks for letting me photograph Baby James, he's simple amazing. I'll have the rest of your photos ready soon.

1 comment:

  1. You did an AMAZING job of photographing my daughter, grandson and Patrick! I can't wait to see the rest! You are the best...

    ReplyDelete