Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Scrapbooked Recently

I've been motoring through some scrapbook pages since I've had a little downtime.

Here's a page I created from Taylor and Clint's Wedding. I used a new kit by Stacey's Scraps called Always and Forever. I like the textures in her papers so when I use her kits I tend to blend a big photo into the paper for a unique background. 
This is one from last year's Giving Gallery. My students pick their best photos from the year and we mount them and show them off in a gallery space for one evening and hold a silent auction. The "Giving" part of the Gallery is that they donate all the proceeds from the silent auction to charity. It makes me proud to see my students all dressed up and showing off their talents but it makes my heart really smile to see them donate all the money they make :) Love my students! This page is made using a kit called A Day in the Life by Artgal Style.
Finally Vicki released a new kit last Friday called Boys will be Boys. I've had these photos of Gregg and his photographer buddies sitting on my hard drive for almost 2 years, just waiting to be scrapped. I liked the colors in this kit...the green made me think of Key Lime pie and since they went to Key West, well I just went with it. I like how it turned out. Silly like the boys.
I also made a page using the same kit showing of Annie's little bat ears. Love my puppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment