Saturday, March 18, 2017

Sandra and Ben - 50 years

Last week I got to meet Sandra and Ben. They are celebrating 50 years of marriage this summer and wanted some photos to remember this milestone. All I can say is wow. 50 years together is such a wonderful accomplishment and they are still smiling, laughing, holding hands and just enjoying each other. I love it. It was inspiring to take their photos and see how much in love they still are. Here's a peek at 50 years of happiness.

We took a few with their wedding photo. Love, love, LOVE this one.
 So sweet.
 I think they had as much fun posing for the photos as I had taking them. Sandra and Ben were just laughing and smiling all morning.
 Ben even brought his high school letter jacket...which he can still fit into so we got to take a few photos of these high school sweethearts. Ahh...love this too. Nothing better than high school sweethearts.
Congratulations on 50 years. I love seeing your love shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment