Monday, November 16, 2015

Family Portrait Time!

It's that time of year when the parks in Dallas/Fort Worth are full of families getting photos done for their holiday cards, and I love the families that choose me to capture some special memories for them. The last few weeks have been filled with sessions and I've been editing like crazy, but I wanted to try to share a few from Jessica and Gregg's family session over the weekend. Such a fun family. The two older kids are heading off to college next year while T is turning two.
We actually set up the session to get some two year old photos of this sweet little man. Love his smiles...he was full of energy and loved being outside for the photos.
 I had the kids all help me get mom and dad to smile for a photo too :)
 Love these smiles and cuddles.
 But most of all I love this...so cute. Once he got started running under the "bridge" he didn't want to stop.
Thanks for having me take your family portraits this season! I'll have them all ready for you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment