Thursday, September 24, 2015

Kimberly and Caleb are having a baby!

This evening I had the pleasure of capturing a few maternity photos for Caleb and Kimberly. I met them last year at Jessica's wedding in California and coincidentally they live very near me in Texas. My sweet friend Jessica sent them my way since she couldn't make it to town in Kimberly's last trimester for a maternity shoot.  Love this little session :) I can't wait to see what Jessica does with their newborn photos when she comes to town.
So pretty and romantic.
Right as the sun was setting we stopped for some belly photos in a field.
 Gorgeous.
 Love these trees.
 Then we pulled out the sonogram so we could get Evelyn in a few shots.
 Love these on the bridge...how perfect is Kimberly's belly? She looks fantastic!
 And of course I had to take a few solo shots of Kimberly in each of the locations. Perfection.
 Congratulations! I can't to meet Miss Evelyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment