Sunday, April 26, 2015

Andra & Chase are having a baby!

This morning I had the pleasure of spending some time with this sweet couple. Their little man will be here this summer and I can't wait. Here's a peek at their maternity session in Fort Worth.
Chase and Andra are so sweet and it was a perfect morning for photos.
We took most of their photos as couple photos to celebrate this time in their life where it's just the two of them but I had to shoot a few photos of Andra alone showing off her perfect little baby bump.
Love this one.
 These letters are from Liam's room and they are amazing. I can't wait to take a few photos of him in his nursery. I saw a photo of the wall Chase created from different shades of gray fence posts and it is stunning.
 My favorite from the session.
 Congratulations Andra and Chase. I cannot wait for the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment