Thursday, August 21, 2014

Jacob's Bar Mitzvah

A few weeks ago I photographed Jacob's Bar Mitzvah at Temple Emanuel in Dallas. His party that evening was a super cool pool party that was perfect for a summer Bar Mitzvah celebration. Jennifer Watkins of Tie a Bow Special Event Planning was so easy to work with all day and DJ P Love kept the party rocking. They even had my very favorite Sprinkles Cupcakes and ice cream for dessert. Here's a peek!
I loved the program. I go to lots of Mitzvah's and I don;t often see a program, especially one that explains the traditions so well.
 Jacob and his family in front of the gorgeous stained glass at the Temple.
With the Torah
 Jennifer did a fabulous job decorating for the lunch that followed the service. I'm loving all the blue and orange, flowers and balloons. Such great eye-popping color!
 Party time! Love that smile.
 Jacob made a splash with his introduction.
 "Turn down for what!?"
 They played a frozen t-shirt game.
 and they were pretty amazing with the pool basketball. I was impressed.
 Before it got too dark all the kids lined the side of the pool for a group photo jumping in.
 DJ P Love kept the kids dancing until it was dark.
 They even did the Hora in the pool. I've never seen that before and it was fun. Instead of a chair the kids all lifted Jacob in the air as they swam around him.
 Love this!
It was a perfect day!
Congrats Jacob. You did a fabulous job!

No comments:

Post a Comment