Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Sports

It's been a busy few weeks and I've been collecting clips...I just haven't had time to post them. So here goes. It is basketball season!
I shot TCU vs Kansas for the Associated Press so my photos got a lot of play. One even made it on Sports Illustrated. Oh Yeah!
Fox news and just about everyone else went with this jube. So I'm only going to show it once, but it was pretty cool to have all those google alerts.
TCU pulled everything I sent to the wire and put it in a gallery. That's cool. :)
 A few days after the big upset a Kansas coach photo ran in the Tulsa World.
 I also shot the Dallas Mavericks vs Minnesota Timberwolves game in January.
AP's "Big Story"
 The Daily Jeffersonian
 The Greenwich Time
 Knox News
 Fox Sports North
 The Monitor
 The Sacramento Bee
 St Paul Pioneer Press
 with a gallery too.
 Then some UTA Mavericks.
 And I've even had a few Dallas Cowboys Football photos show up
The Advocate
 The El Paso Times
 The Oakland Press
 Sports Net

No comments:

Post a Comment