Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Erin and Jared are getting married!

Saturday morning I met Erin and Jared in Fort Worth for a fun engagement session and we took same amazing photos. It helps when the couple is gorgeous!
This is my favorite photo ever.
 Love this blue door. It looks great with their eyes.
 This brick wall is one of my favorite places to shoot.
He had some fun and played with the Lensbaby too.
 Her green shoes are super cute!
One more from downtown
 Then we went to the Victory Arts Center where their wedding will be. The arched insets in the lobby were fun, and we were looking at the room where the ceremony will be when I saw the stained glass shining on the floor. Such a beautiful vintage building. I cannot wait for their wedding!
The tile floor was so cool in the entryway
And I love the wood floors and gorgeous light.
 The window light in the building is beautiful
 This photo is my favorite too...I can't choose just one!
 Finally a few outside the venue. Erin and Jared were super fun to photograph.
 Congratulations Erin and Jared! I can't wait for your wedding. I hope you love all your photos :)

No comments:

Post a Comment