Monday, November 21, 2011

Pamela & Brian are Married!

A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of photographing the wedding of Pam and Brian. Pam is one of my former students and she holds a very special place in my heart. She was in my class the very first year I taught and she was in a class with one of my other all time favorite students...who just happened to be at the wedding as well :) Their wedding and reception were at Life Fellowship Church in Kennedale and it was simply beautiful. It's so wonderful to photograph a couple as nice and sweet as Pam and Brian whose wedding is all about their love for each other and family.

Here are the highlights!
Their rings with her wedding colors and zebra theme.
 Everyone wore Converse Chuck Taylor's
 Her dress and jewelry.
 Love her flowers. She had photos of family members who had passed away in tiny frames hanging from ribbons on the bouquet. So meaningful.
Diving into the dress.
It takes so many hands to get the corset dress on but...it's so worth it! Pam looked amazing!
The flower girl was super cute...she had tiny Converse shoes as well :)
Brian and Pam see each other the moment the doors open.
The light in this church was ahhh...mazing!
The kiss!
So fun!
Pure Joy!
 From the wedding to the reception there were super cool details and uplighting.
 The Bridesmaids.
 The Groomsmen.
Some alone time.
Love their shoes!
Love these smiles!
This one is fun...my assistant photographed me taking a photo in the sanctuary. I love it!
First dance.
Dance with dad. 
She totally got him with the cake.
 as the girls cheered her on.
 Isn't this the sweetest thing? Who doesn't love an adorable baby...and STARS!
 The exit.
 Finally...this is me with two of my very favorite students of all time. Brenden and Pam. I love you guys!
 Congratulations Pam and Brian! I hope you love your photos...I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment