Thursday, October 13, 2011

Jessica + Joe = Happily Ever After

A few weeks ago I got to photograph the wonderful wedding of Jessica and Joe. The ceremony was at St. Vincent's Cathedral and the reception was at the Dallas World Aquarium. Two beautiful venues. Kyle Hennigan ran the show at the aquarium and it was amazing from the Japanese lanterns hanging from the ceiling to the sparkler exit. DJ Josh Smith kept the party going all night. My assistant Scott was awesome as well.
It was completely Unforgettable. I love engraved rings by the way. 
Getting ready...love all that going on here.
 Dress and shoes. Grace. Jessica was full of grace and beauty all night. 
A little help getting into the dress.
 She had an amazing cathedral length veil. Just wait until I post her bridals :)
 She sees him...he sees her. My favorite moment of the wedding. I love, love, LOVE when they open the doors and everyone is silent, all you hear is the music and the gasp when they see the bride. Gives me goose bumps every time. Then I look at the groom and see his face full of emotion. Honestly there is nothing better.
The kiss and a sweet moment just afterward.
Leaving the sanctuary.
 Love this one. They are so amazingly happy.
 The handsome men.
 The gorgeous girls.
 Some alone time at the church.
and at the Aquarium.
 Reception Details.
 So Jessica surprised Joe by getting his favorite musician to play their first dance on the saxophone. It was incredible.
 Cake.
 This is a cute one with the couple dancing next to the kids :)
 The fabulous garter toss. Yes...I'm a sports shooter, I can get that moment. 
 I like this one of her dancing with his dad and him dancing with his mom at the end of the evening. So sweet.
 Sparkler Exit.
 Leaving in a horse drawn carriage...now that's how you start a happily ever after.
 One last ring photos...if you remember their engagement portraits, they like to drink wine together, so I photographed their rings on the corks from the wine served at their reception.
 Congratulations! I hope you love them all!

1 comment:

  1. Jessica Freeman BertapelleOctober 14, 2011 at 12:34 AM

    Sharon, we LOVE you! We couldn't be happier with our photos. I already made Joe promise than when we have babies, you 're photographing them. Thank you for being amazing, amazing, amazing!

    ReplyDelete