Monday, July 4, 2011

Beth and Don.

A few weeks ago Beth and Don were married in a beautiful ceremony at the Northeast Wedding Chapel. I've been editing their photos and I realized that today, the Fourth of July was the anniversary of the day her proposed! What a perfect day to share their story :)

Beth and Don had gorgeous invitations, rings and flowers. The wedding planner and florist was Tami Winn of Tami Winn Events and leFleur Couture. We love working with Tami. She's amazing.
Beth had her hair and makeup done at Shelton's Salon in Fort Worth.
Her gorgeous dress and shoes. The buckles on her shoes had rhinestones on them :) Love that!
Her new stepdaughter and her sister help her get into her dress.
I love seeing the pride on her mother's face as she watches her two daughters get ready for the wedding.
A little detail of her dress, veil and rings.
I love this moment when Beth and her father were alone in the bride's room just before the wedding. They had a little private dance. So sweet.
The flower girl was adorable! She made sure every person sitting on the aisle had a flower.
The moment!
Sand ceremony.
Ahh...I love weddings! The rose petals, the rings, the kiss. There is nothing better.
The gorgeous girls.
The awesome guys.
The wedding party.
Some alone time.
More gorgeous flowers by leFleur Couture. The reception decorations were amazing.
I love the way he's looking at her during their first dance.
All smiles.
Cake. You know I love it and they had The Cake Guys. Yum-O! And gorgeous. Look at all that detail.
Beth danced with her dad.
And Don danced with his daughter.
Dancing with grandpa. Such a sweet moment.
Party time!
Don't Stop Believin'. I love Sam and Jeremiah. We photographed their wedding just over a year ago :)
They had a fun photo booth too from Texas Photo Booth Company
I even jumped in the booth for a photo with Scott who helped me out shooting the wedding.
We had so much fun photographing your wedding. I hope you love your photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment