Saturday, May 23, 2015

Tori and Ian are getting married!

And I cannot wait for their wedding! Today we dodged the rain and made some beautiful engagement photos around White Rock Lake in Dallas. Here's a peek...
 Tori and Ian had watched the Fourth of July fireworks from this little dock so we took a few of their engagement photos here. I love that their photos are in a place that holds some meaning for them.
 This little series of photos makes my heart smile.
 Love!
 A few close-ups.
 And a little quirky fun on the dock.
 Sweet moments.
Then we went to another place on the lake and took a few more. 
Loved putting this fence in front of them for a few frames.
 Tori and Ian you were so much fun to photograph today. I cannot wait for your wedding day! I'll have all of your photos edited soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment