Sunday, March 15, 2015

Kailey's Senior Portraits

Let me tell you a story about Kailey. I met her on her birthday. Literally, on her birth day. Way back in Lubbock in the 90's. She's graduating from high school this year and I was honored to get to photograph her today to commemorate this life milestone as well. It's pretty amazing to get to be a small part of someone's life...I love my job and the wonderful people who allow me to capture the big things, the small things and all the little in between things that we call memories. Today was a happy day.

Here's a peek at the beautiful young lady that I photographed on her "birthday" all those years ago. Congratulations Kailey, you are amazing.
 She plays the trumpet.
 and softball.
 Kailey can totally rock the "game" face and the smile.
 Love this one.
 So pretty!
Finally a few with her letter jacket.
 I hope you love them! I'll have the rest edited for you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment