Friday, January 9, 2015

Emily's Bat Mitzvah

Last night Emily practiced her Torah portion for her Bat Mitzvah at Shearith Israel and I got to take some photos. I love going to the rehearsal because its typically the only time I can take photos of the kids reading from the Torah. I love how confident and self assured she was and I know she's going to do an amazing job leading the service Saturday. Here's a little peek at Emily's photos.
Do you know Emily? She's pretty awesome...and super strong, the Torah is not light.
A sweet moment with dad after the practiced the Tallit presentation.
 Practicing the reading.
 A sweet one with mom.
 Two of my favorite parts of the service.
 After the rehearsal we took some family portraits. Emily with her mom, dad and sister.
 Mom and her girls, Dad and Emily.
 Emily was an awesome model.
 Love these two! Are you excited for her Bat Mitzvah Saturday? I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment